Steffi graduated from the National University of Singapore with a Bachelor of Laws (Second Class (Upper Division) Honours) and was awarded the Peter English Memorial Prize. She was admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor in Singapore in 2015.
Steffi’s areas of practice include probate and administration of estates, mediation, family law, criminal law, conveyancing and property law, corporate law, and company and commercial law.
Steffi is also involved in the field of academia in a tertiary education institution. This dual experience allows her to provide a combination of academic and practical legal advice involving a wide spectrum of legal issues.
- UUV v UUU  SGHCF 7
- USC v USD  SGFC 76
- UUV v UUU  SGFC 37
- USC v USD  SGFC 6: Judicial separation, issues of alienation in an application under the Guardianship of Infants Act
- UUV v UUU  SGFC 37: Ancillary matters including custody, care and control, and access of children, maintenance of children, maintenance of wife, division of matrimonial home and matrimonial assets
- UAR v UAS  SGFC 34: Ancillary matters proceedings involving Child Protection Services
- TYQ v TYR  SGFC 29: Application under the Guardianship of Infants Act
Qualifications / Admissions:
- LL.B. (Hons), National University of Singapore
- Advocate & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law