Rina was admitted as an advocate & Solicitor in Singapore in 1995. She is a graduate of the University of Warwick, UK.
Rina has more than 22 years of legal experience. She took over as managing partner of the firm of Kalpanath & Company in 1999. She has built the firm up steadily over the years and is currently the Managing Director of Kalco Law LLC.
Her areas of practice include Family Law, Conveyancing, Probate and a wide variety of both contentious and non-contentious work.
She is well versed in her course of work and in her area of speciality namely family and custody disputes. She has experience handling cases from the Family Justice Courts to the Appellate Court level for both local and expatriate clientele. Apart from being an Accredited Associated Mediator of the Singapore Mediation Centre, a member of the Law Society’s Family Law Practice Committee (2015 and 2016), a Child Representative appointed by the Family Justice Courts and is an accredited Collaborative Family Practitioner. Rina also facilitates Real Estate Practice Sessions for the Singapore Institute of Legal Education.
As a result of the hard work of Rina and her conveyancing team, Kalco Law LLC is now on the conveyancing panel for most local banks as well as the CPF Board.
- SGS v LKK  SGHC 100: Division of assets after a long marriage
- AEL v AEM  SGDC 413: Division of assets after a short marriage
- VK v PP  SGDC 139: Division of assets after a long marriage
- ASX v ASY  SGDC 240: Custody care and control of child
- BMZ v BNA  SGDC 431: Custody care and control of child, maintenance and division of assets
- ABT v ABU  SGHC 25: Expatriate divorce; division of assets and maintenance decided by the High Court
- TAT v TAU  SGFC 19: Custody, care and control, access, relocation
- TQH v TQI   SGHCF 11: Division of assets after a long marriage
- USC v USD  SGFC 6: Grant of judicial separation, switch of care and control because of child alienation